Is the Iraq (Chilcot) Inquiry legal and transparent?
Sir John Chilcot
You may find it incredible to know that the star witness in this inquiry has not been called before the board, a Ms.Tara Andrea Davison (whose true identity is believed to be possibly a Ms Tara Andrea Biggs-Davison).
Tara, by her own admission, stated that she was to have given evidence at the Chilcot Inquiry and it is clear that this appeared to be the case. She goes on to accuse, the then Prime Minister, Gordon Brown as having colluded, organised or aided and abetted Derby police into raiding her property and seizing these vital paper that beyond doubt would have incriminated members of Parliament.
So I ask the question again is this inquiry legal?………under the circumstance no
Is this case transparent?……………………absolutely not
You may be interested to know that she also gave evidence at the previous Scott Inquiry (in a private sitting) and that was also yet another cover-up that the government are so good at doing.
So let’s now prove to you just how much information she had and how crucial this information is for a transparent and fair inquiry.
I will now introduce the story in her own words and maybe someone out there will have the guts to demand that this scam inquiry does it job correctly:
The Iraq Inquiry headed by Sir John Chilcot is calling on me to supply sensitive evidence which was seized by the Derby Police mid January 2010. I am a former adviser to the Trade and Industry Select Committee on Arms to Iraq is struggling to know what to do. As she did when giving evidence to the Scott Inquiry into Arms o Iraq she expected to do so in total secrecy but the actions of Derby police have made this impossible.
The Iraq enquiry set up by Gordon Brown is convened for the purpose of examining the United Kingdom’s involvement in Iraq, including the way decisions were made and actions taken, to establish as accurately and reliably as possible what happened, and to identify lessons that can be learned. The Inquiry is considering the period from 2001 up to the end of July 2009.
Gordon Brown (then Prime Minister) told the House of Commons, no British document and no British witness will be beyond the scope of the Inquiry. The Government has assured the Inquiry of the full co-operation of the relevant Departments.
But conversely Brown colluded, organised or aided and abetted Derby police seizing documents, mid January 2010, which were pertinent to the inquiry implicating himself in a cover-up. Five weeks later he would himself be called to the Inquiry to give evidence.
These Iraq documents were seized by DC Steven Winnard on the 13th of January just weeks before they were due to be presented to the Iraq Inquiry. Although by now everyone in the New Coalition Government knows about the seizure of the Iraq Documents from me they have not been returned.
Hywell Williams MP of Plaid Cymru whose party originated and led the call to impeach Tony Blair, in 2004 because of Blair’s decision to engage in an illegal war with Iraq, is making enquiries but so far without success. On the 22nd of July Nick Clegg declared to Parliament from the dispatch box that the war in Iraq was “illegal”. That is what my documents stolen by the Derby police prove.
Tara also stated that none of this property had been returned to her and so the question would be who now has the Chilot papers and why have they not been handed over for investigation……it is clear that these papers prove that both Conservative and Labour have a case to answer.
I guess by now your asking what choice is left in the voting bank and who can be trusted, well I have to say that Nick Clegg is no role model and so your chances of getting a clean leader is diminishing each and every day.
What both Gordon and I find incredible is the fact that still no charges have been laid by the police against Tara in relation to her apparent fraud and more importantly no charges have been laid against Tara under the Official Secrets Act based on what has been recovered from her business premises. Let me just remind you again of the goods taken by the police and I am sure you will agree such documents should never have been allowed to be held by her in the first place and why did it take so long for her to use this information against those that accused her of fraud? Below is Tara’s account of items seized:
A very large amount of property was seized during the execution of the warrant so this list remains not restricted to but including. In effect they took the lifetimes accumulation of documents and property some which will only come to light later no doubt
CASH ETC AND SHARE CERTIFICATES
- Cash ilOO-f.200
- Cash in Euros 200 to 500
- Share certificates
- Credit Cards
SOLID GOLD JEWELERY and Watches
- Masonic Jewels (father was a mason)
- Gold and Jewellery worth now about £40,000,00
- Watch Jules Audemars
- Watch Rolex
- Driving licence
- Training Records
- Educational and Professional Certificates Employment records (clearance correspondence)
- Personal records concerning security Top Secret Nuclear
- Family History Records
- Company Pension Records
- All insurance documents for property and vehicles
- MOT certificates
- Family Photographs
- Parents death Certificates
- Tax Records
- Pay Slips
- All bank statements and documents with passwords etc. House deeds and original documents
- Cheque books personal and business
- Credit card statements
- Files of receipts guarantees and instruction books
- Spare keys for the House and barn and outbuilding and all keys to the locked gates
- Property Keys
- Car Keys
- Coolpix camera with SD Card installed
- Eriksson Mobile phones 3 off
- 3 other mobile phones
- Electronic scales
- 2 Desktop computers
- 4 laptops
- Ipaq Personal organiser
- 3 portable hard drives
- I mobile dongle (now paying each month for a service only the derby police can receive because they have the dongle
- Large box of various software for the computers perhaps 20-30 CD’s
- Office 2007
ODDS AND ENDS
- Fire proof safety box
- One wooden 4 draw filing cabinet
ARMS TO IRAQ DOCUMENTS
Large Box containing documents not restricted to but including Documents and Records (some originals and some copies).
- Project Babylon (supergun) file and corresponded about same
- Biological weapons and delivery systems in Iraq
- Location of Planes and WMD’s following Desert Storm
- Mobile Biological Weapons Laboratory in Iraq
- UK supply of Biological and Chemical agents to Iraq
- Evidence given in secret to Lord Justice Scott
- Note books concerning arms to Iraq
- Production line facilities in Iraq for CBW
- Gulf War Syndrome.
- Arms running through Yugoslavia.
- Electromagnetic Warfare (star Wars).
- Iraq’s nuclear programme.
- Hard evidence and papers on investigation by Ministry of Defence police (fraud Squad) with which I was assisting NATO sensitive.
- Correspondence from Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, Gerald Kaufman, Lord Douglas Hoyle, Lew Smith, Stan Crowther covering several years mostly about Arms to Iraq and Yugoslavia plus correspondence with Tony Blair about Child abuse in Children’s Homes in North Wales and Cheshire.
- Documents concerning a nuclear warhead and group discussion with Peter Hain, Pete Sawyer, David Lowrey and Peter Hains researcher Isabell.
- Documents on Jonathan Aitken including letters from Customs about Jonathan Aitken.
- Computer discs several boxes all about arms to Iraq and the war in Yugoslavia and the IRA.
- Records cards 1 box dealing with companies that supplied Iraq one box dealing with the people involved in the supply of arms to Iraq .
- Record box with cards of those involved in the Care Homes child abuse enquiry.
- Correspondence Atomic Weapons Establishment
- Documents concerning the Atomic Weapons Establishment.
INVESTIGATION INTO PEDOFILES WITHIN THE POLICE AND GOVERNMENT
- Letters from Tony Blair when he was shaddow Home Secretary
- Letters from Kenneth Clarke and others
- Evidence concerning Police Officers, Judiciary, MP’s and Government Ministers involved
- Witness statements from victims including statements from witnessess in the Welsh Childress Homes Scandal
- Notebooks containing information and conversations with victims, carers and whistle blowers
- large amount of index cards with names and links
- Various documents concerning International Paedofile Network
- Evidence collected to write various newspaper and magazine articals calling for a public enquiry
- File of my ongoing investigation into a fraud (in which I am the victim)
- Hard Evidence an original signed document
- Hard evidence in the form of letters
DOCUMENTS SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED FROM TEE WARRANT
- Chamber of mines medical records
- Records about current incurable illness
- Legal Council during divorce
- File of letters from solicitor about property purchase
- Privileged letters between my solicitor and myself
- Client records with confidential details from when I was acting as an appropriate adult (I was a mental health advocate for over 10 years) and an appropriate adult on call. Including personal and confidential details of adults who had been abused in the North Wales Children’s Homes scandal
- Investment Club financial records
- Confidential Client coaching session records
JOURNALISTIC Material and client in confidence
- Journalistic Material Documents and records of interviews given in confidence including but not limited www.afbio.co.uk/Items Taken.html
I find this entire episode as accelerated out of control since Gordon and I tried to befriend Tara on the grounds that she was a small fish compared to the other corporate, banking and political fraud. We attempted to make it known that we could help her but instead she went on the attack against Gordon Bowden and the rest is now history.
It is clear that a massive illegal arms trade existed going back many decades with the Conservative Party at its heart. However, one cannot point the finger at just one party as Labour is also implicated in many wrong doings under the command of Tony Blair and later Gordon Brown.
Finally before closing we also have another inquiry/review underway being that of the RAF Chinook Crash (Mull of Kintyre 1994) in which initially the crew were blamed. This was again a massive cover up by the government/RAF/MoD when it became apparent that this was not the only Chinook in the area at the time and also that (according to third party information, not Tara) all the crew and the 25 VIP passengers (very senior Northern Ireland Police, Army and MI5 anti terrorist specialist) all died from gunshot wounds to the head.
It was Ms Tara Andrea Davison who informed me during a telephone conversation on the 4/8/2010 that this was no accident and had been an inside job organized out of the department she had worked for (DTI)……Ms Davison was not involved.
During the following two months I carried out my own investigation and having been suitable convinced that Tara’s comments could be true I went with Gordon Bowden to Derby Police Station to report my findings ( Incident Number being 620 of 07/10/2010).
The police refused to take a statement under oath (DC’s Cyples and Rigby) and after some considerable time later the case was handed over to DC Ahmed who eventually handed it over to the MoD who had been involved in the initial cover-up.
Over the next 6 months I continued to investigate and eventually sent my own evidence to the Mull of Kintyre Review board via Mr Passa and Lord Phillips PA. In all I think I produced three reports for the board which were all acknowledged. The reports covered all aspects of the flight and my analysis on the circumstances that day (based on my own extensive aviation experience).
Some bullet points that became obvious to me were as follows:
- In the Houses of Parliament it was stated that only one Chinook departed Northern Ireland airspace when in actual fact a rather secretative Chinook departed just before ZD576 and headed off in the same direct. A second radar blip revealed another aircraft in the same vicinity and at the same time around the Mull of Kintyre.
- It is against normal Military and Civil Aviation protocol to load so many VIP’s on the same flight.
- Why wasn’t a higher level of tracking carried out for such an important flight and why was the transmission from the Chinook not answered………could the crew have already been dead?
- When the RAF rescue team arrived from the nearby base how come the crash scene was overrun by unknown US personnel, who stated they were looking for something that belonged to them? Could these Americans have been dropped from the second Chinook and could they have been US Navy Seals who also just so happened to be based nearby?
- A report was passed to me by a third party who was told that the lady coroner reported that the cause of death of the 4 crew and 25 passengers was as a result of gunshot wounds to the head………..certainly this type of activity could be related to a US Navy Seal type operations.
So again I ask the question…….Why hasn’t the star witness been called forward for both the Chilcot Inquiry and the Mull of Kintyre Review……..is it possible that this lady has a super injunction over her? Is it possible that both parties (Government v Davison) have something on each other and that this will never reach the courts? Why did Ms Davison suddenly start publishing government sensitive documents many years after the event and why haven’t the Derbyshire police charged her after such a long extended bail?
I am sure you all agree that this situation is deplorable and accordingly is not likely to become public knowledge…………how would you feel if your pilot son was first blamed for the accident and then learn that he was assassinated……..but hey don’t forget that the relatives were paid off to the tune of around £500,000 each….no doubt the agreement was not to discuss this crash with anyone!!
That’s what the government call democracy and justice!!!…………I rest my case